How To Change Font Title, Title background Color
I am trying to change my title’s font, color, and background color. I see from my admin that I need to select Editor and then Stylesheet. From there I got a little confused. Can you help as I am a beginner to WordPress? My blog website is http://www.fabuliciousmama.com. Here are my questions?
1. Under stylesheet, which codes are for my title? Is it under header/body, etc? I see in many places where it says font or font family.
2. How do I find the codes to change the color? for example, the color codes seem to be # and then 5/6 letter number combo. Is there a list somewhere that has all of these codes?
3. To change the font, do I just put the font name or do I need to download anything?
4. I would my background of my title to be transparent, how can I change that?
Thanks in advance!
- The topic ‘How To Change Font Title, Title background Color’ is closed to new replies.