I need to have different sidebars on different pages on my site. I have downloaded the Per Page Sidebars plugin.
Here are the installation instructions:
1. Upload the tcc-pps directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3. Modify the display settings as needed on the Settings > Per Page Sidebar page.
It is showing as “activated” in my plugins page, but the plugin has not been added to my Settings menu, or anywhere else on my dashboard that I can find.
1. Edit a page or create and save one. It must at least have a title.
2. In the �Custom Sidebar� section, check �Activate a custom sidebar� and select the sidebar to replace.
3. On the Appearance->Widgets screen, place the widgets on the newly created sidebar that matches your post.