How is better to install 2 blogs ?
I would like to install a domain blog domain.com and a subdomain blog subdomain.domain.com.
How is the best solution to do it ?
1. 2 different installs each one with it’s own database ?
2. 2 different installs both with same database ?
3. 1 install with 2 databases ?
4. 1 install with 1 database ?
5. A bit offtopic.
If I want to install a forum, I would like to use phpbb, but also to share same user/pass from blog comments, which one from above is better choice ? Or which forum for wordpress is phpbb like and easier to implement ?
- The topic ‘How is better to install 2 blogs ?’ is closed to new replies.