How do I unsticky posts? (PHP code)
I’m trying to make a php script that I can run to unsticky all posts that have been stickied for 3 days. I have the first part of the code done. It does:
1. Gets current date (in unix)
2. query_posts’s all sticky posts into an array
3. Finds the ‘post_date’ of all stick posts + converts them to Unix format
4. Compares (post_date) to (current date – 3 days)
5. Creates array of post ID’s that need to be un-stickied
— And now I’m stuck..
What’s the code to un-sticky a post by ID?
- The topic ‘How do I unsticky posts? (PHP code)’ is closed to new replies.