Now that I managed to get WP-Table Reloaded displaying properly in WordPress, I have started to set up a table - I LOVE how easy it is to input data and move data around - the links and images feature is FANTASTIC!
This is the table I am currently working on setting up: http://papercrafterslibrary.co/stampin-up-video-gallery/
I can't figure out though how to style my table. Here are the things I want to be able to do:
1. Remove columns and rows
2. Set column width - on this particular table - I want it to be three columns with column 1=15%, column 2= 70%, column 3=15% - BUT - I only want that for some of my tables (my site is going to have a lot of tables for displaying my site content).
3. Set justification within the columns - for example I want to have my data in each cell with data alignment LEFT and vertical alignment: CENTER
4. Specify the background color - right now I've set the option so that every second row has an alternating color, but the two colors are different - I want to specify ONE light grey alternating background
5. Change the font size in the table
6. Change the color of a link font and hover color.
I did look in the plug-in editor to see if I could find the stylesheet - but there were so many things in there I wasn't sure what to look for.
I am working with the Builder theme, Covell child theme. Although I have a basic understanding of html and css, I am still quite new at it.
Thanks for your help.