I have been using Social for a while, over a year, and while I have never had any problem with twitter, Facebook has been problematic! First it was not broadcasting any of my scheduled posts because of another plugin, which I fixed. But I only have about 4 plugins in total that I use, so the fact that it freaked out because of that was annoying.
But now that I just changed my server, I am having problems with facebook page broadcasting again. It WILL post it, but it keeps saying "429 too many requests" in place of the title, which is very embarrassing.
I have tried disabling, deleting and reinstalling the plugin form scratch and still have the same problem. I have googled wordpress forums for help and it seems like a rare problem that no one has the answer to!
If any of the plugin makers are reading this PLEASE PLEASE come up with a solution or contact me so I can give you more detail about what is going on. I am about to delete this plugin for good if I can't fix it.