Currently I’m making 2 member in one site to do two options, namely:
(1) Member, I use the plugin “Profile Builder Pro” to collect data members and will be required admin approval, then I use the plugin “WP Approve User” with meta “member” and succeeded.
(2) Membership sites, I use the plugin “Paid Membership Pro” and I use the menu – settings payment like this.
– Payment Gateway: Pay by Check
– Gateway Environment: live / production
I want to use the manual to transfer to the bank to fill in the column-instructions, like: customer number and bank account number.
This is done because not members of the “Member” would be a “Membership Sites” and vice versa.
When the option (1) successfully performed and approved a “Member“, then the next would be a “Membership Sites” as well. What happens, members are automatically indirectly to “membership sites” without Admin approval.
How do I make the option to (2) to ‘seek approval from Admin also’. Or twice approval in this regard.
If anyone should be added or changed by custom on. certain php and what should I write and do.
Thank you. I really appreciate all if which no one can help me.
- The topic ‘How do I make double approval, for 2 option member in one sites’ is closed to new replies.