How do I get rid of hacker script?
I got hacked.
It’s now 5 hours since I discovered I was hacked, and while I’ve cleaned out almost 500 PHP files (filled with base64_decode stuff) there is still something inserting a <script> into my blog. If you look at the source code of any page on my site you’ll see at the very bottom an attempt to redirect the visitor to a bad, bad site.
Like I said, it’s been 5 hours, and I don’t know what else to do. If anyone can help me out, I’d appreciate it.
If you’re wondering what I’ve done so far:
- “Updated” WP to 2.9.2 (which is what I was already using)
- Changed my FTP password
- Changed my SQL database password
- Changed the WP password for both blog users
- Deleted all base64_decode(blahblah) from PHP files
- Deleted unused files and folders on my site
Thanks for any help you might provide.
- The topic ‘How do I get rid of hacker script?’ is closed to new replies.