Is the registration process theme-related or built into WordPress?
What I want to do is:
– Collect first and last name and email of people registering to comment.
– Change the language on the register.php form to make it clear that email addresses are not published where spamrobots can harvest them. And to make the registration process seem simpler, quicker.
1. Where and how do I set up the registration process so that it collects first and last name?
2. Where do I find register.php? In what folder?
3. Is there a tutorial on this that someone can point me to?
- The topic ‘How do I customize registration for commenters in WP2.x?’ is closed to new replies.