Hi! I need some help please!
I have created a Network for my WordPress site. When I added a new site I received an email of confirmation which said that the site had been successfully created but actually it did not exist. At this point I tried to remove this new site and then a message appeared, which said that my database needed to be repaired. Now my original site http://www.translationfortourism.com is not accessible anymore. Some errors of the database could not be repaired and a new message appeared which said to copy here the list of errors in order to find more assistance.
wp_posts: Table 'transla1_wp1.wp_posts' doesn't exist
wp_comments: Table 'transla1_wp1.wp_comments' doesn't exist
wp_links: Table 'transla1_wp1.wp_links' doesn't exist
wp_options: Table 'transla1_wp1.wp_options' doesn't exist
wp_postmeta: Table 'transla1_wp1.wp_postmeta' doesn't exist
wp_terms: Table 'transla1_wp1.wp_terms' doesn't exist
wp_term_taxonomy: Table 'transla1_wp1.wp_term_taxonomy' doesn't exist
wp_term_relationships: Table 'transla1_wp1.wp_term_relationships' doesn't exist
wp_commentmeta: Table 'transla1_wp1.wp_commentmeta' doesn't exist
I really hope you can solve this problem!