[Resolved] How can I reduce the number of widgets needed?
I’m building my first wordpress website (with genesis)
So far I have included widgets in the following places:
1) custom menu for header right
I need to place the following widgets in my theme:
A) A widget area in front-page.php for the main slider
B) Widget area in left column, for search, in front-page.php
C)Widget area in right column, for newsletter subscription, in front-page.php
D) 6 widgets in the footer, for the following:
– Contact us text
– Google map ‘how to get here’
– Our registration number
– Place for an image- advert
– download free ebook
– learn more- 4 navigation links
How can I reduce the number of widgets needed? Would could I use instead? The administrator will need to be able to edit contact us, the image, ebook etc .
- The topic ‘[Resolved] How can I reduce the number of widgets needed?’ is closed to new replies.