How can I easily replace Polylang with qTranslate, mqTranslate or WPML?
I have many problems with Polylang which I’ve been using for my multilanguage website: jessicavoiceover.com, so I have to ditch that plugin and find a new one.. This seems to be a MAJOR challenge and I’m not a developer, so I’m having a very hard time with this issue…
I also have LayerSlider which apparently only works with qTranslate and WPML. http://kreaturamedia.com/layerslider-responsive-wordpress-slider-plugin
qTranslate, however, is not compatible with the latest version of WP, so someone recommended mqTranslate.
I have a few questions:
1) Is mqtranslate or WPML easily installable and manageable if I already have an existing site that was managed with polylang?
2) If not, how do I go about changing the plugin without having to completely redo my website? I fear the worst…
2) Does mqTranslate support LayerSlider (or vice versa)?
4) Should I even bother with these free plugins or dig deep into my pocket to get wpml?
Thanks for your help.
- The topic ‘How can I easily replace Polylang with qTranslate, mqTranslate or WPML?’ is closed to new replies.