I’m trying to remove de “”Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)”” option, and after check other articles refering these problem everybody saids that I have to uncheck the box in the EXTRA option at the Dashboard, but I don’t have any Extra at the Dashboard an neither at the Desing.
What can I do???
yes .. i think i was using some plugin and i deleted that plugin but this is embedded somewhere in wordpress message is still appearing.
can some one tell me how to get rid off this crap ?
also if some one can tell me name of plugin …
Link? “Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)” is a feature or WordPress.COM not a WordPress.ORG setup.
my blog wordpress.org also have this “Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)” any one can tell me how to get rid of it
Provide a link and people can see what’s going on.
I am not using WordPress.com I host my own site and I have this issue and can find no way to remove it. I do not have a plug-in.
here’s the link to the blog — any help would be appreciated I don’t like having links to blogs or articles that are NOT RELATED nor approved:
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
i am havinghte same issue on many blogs- likewise, the crap is now coded into many blog posts. disabling all plugins does not make it go away. i can not re-create how it gotthere. wordpress.com’s answer is Just go to Design – Extras and check the box to remove them
however, on my self hosted blogs, this isn;t an option-
any suggestions? where the heck did htis come from?
To Removing “Possibly Related Posts” on Your WordPress Blog:-
1. Go to your WordPress Dashboard.
2. Go to Appearence.
3. Go to Themes > (www.username.wordpress.com/wp-admin/themes.php)
4. Current Theme >Option: Click Extras. (www.username.wordpress.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=theme-extras)
5. Click “Hide related links on this blog, which means this blog won’t show up on other’s blogs or get traffic that way”.
6. Click update Extras.
Now you can view your blog without Possibly Related Posts..
- The topic ‘How Block “”Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)”” without the Extr’ is closed to new replies.