Can someone give me insight into what is the best solution in terms of hosting a WordPress site. My situation is this. My company has a dedicated server which host our business’ website. The nature of our business is that we live and breathe by our reported number of pages views and visitor sessions. We really don’t care where our site is hosted as long as it provides us with the best solutions. So with that in mind my questions below are in regards to…is it better to host on our server, the hosting solution provided by WordPress or another remote server solution.
1) What hosting scenario will give us the quickest page loading times
2) What hosting scenario will allow us to best report our page views and visitor info
3) What hosting scenario will allow us to best manage/maintain our site
4) And MOST IMPORTANT, what’s the best hosting scenario if we develop our own theme template which includes our business’ nav bar structure. Regarding this, it is our intention to develop a theme that works seamlessly with our current business website. In otherwords we want the WordPress functionality but want it to integrate it as much as possible into our existing businesse’s website’s structure so that it looks like it’s part of our existing site.
Thanks to any and all that reply. WordPress is a great thing!!!
- The topic ‘Hosting Solutions’ is closed to new replies.