thanks for the terrific plugin!
I’m terribly sorry if this has been resolved, but all the posts I could find are either too technical (I only have HTML and CSS basics – no PHP), or not quite pertaining to the problem.
I’m running the Crush theme and everything is working beautifully, except when I click on the home link at the top. The home link links the to same language, i.e. http://mydomain.de/de, but causes the language redirection to activate itself again. http://mydomain.de/de/de and gives me a 404.
My page: http://joshuamarr.de
Languages: German and English (de & en)
· The language is set from the directory name in pretty permalinks
· Remove /language/ in pretty permalinks
· The front page url contains the language code instead of the page name or page id
· When the front page is visited, set the language according to the browser preference
· Activate languages and translations for media
· All other checkboxes for “portfolio” and “synchronization” are activated
I’ve tried changing many of the options to see what’s causing it, but so far, no luck. I would be grateful if could help!