currently I have the following setup of WordPress:
– static html page (outside WP) on
– Blog (WP loop) on
– Gallery (Gallery2 standalone, outside WP) on
I would like to do two things now:
– Replace the static html page on
xxx.netwith a WP static home page
– Replace the standalone gallery with WP internal gallery
However I would like to keep the old domain/subdomain scheme, so if someone visits
xxx.net, the static home page of WP will be shown,
gallery.xxx.netwill be a WP page called “gallery” where I will display the WP albums, and
blog.xxx.netwill directly display the WP loop for posts.
Is there any way to achieve this at all?
Thanks for your help!
- The topic ‘Home page in domain, blog in subdomain, page in other subdomain’ is closed to new replies.