I’m using the Post UI Tabs module on a website that I’m developing, and so far it does exactly what I need – http://fleshandbuns.virtualabode.com/menus/drinks/
I have one small element of customisation that I’m struggling with and am hoping that someone could kindly point me in the right direction. In brief:
- I need to hide the tabular navigation so that the user only has next/prev buttons – which I’ve successfully done using CSS
- the challenge I have is preventing the UL (class .ui-tabs-nav) and it’s LIs for the tabs from flashing at the top of the main content area during page load. Screenshot example – http://fleshandbuns.virtualabode.com/wp-content/uploads/post-ui-tabs-query.png
So far I’ve tried
- using CSS to set the LI list-style to none and the A color to #fff, but the UL still flash up on the page
- I’ve also tried using JQuery .hide, but the UL still flash up on the page
- The topic ‘Hiding tabular navigation’ is closed to new replies.