I use woodmart theme in my wesite.
Turnstile captcha not showing in header login/sign up when clicked it is a sidebar sliding.
When I install Advanced Google reCAPTCHA plugin it shows. But I want to use Turnstile How can I solve it. It seems it no theme related issue. Something s missing in yor plugin. Maybe I am wrong
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
Thanks for the message.
It does look like this may be using a custom login form?
I have a few suggestions for you to try:
– Please try changing the “Where to load scripts?” option to “All Pages” as it may not be detecting the custom form: https://i.gyazo.com/e25c9ea95fb098003dbe1e0a11808cfb.png
– It looks like it may be a WooCommerce form? So make sure you have “WooCommerce Login” checked in the settings too.
Let me know how that goes.
I try everything you suggested and no success.
I think I found problem.
The sidebar form is woocommerce login form.
This link is the theme demo site the plugin is not installed in it.
And the login form in login page is not showing captcha.
I switch to default theme Twenty Twenty-One and the captcha is still not showing in login form.
Currently woocommerce plugin version installed is 7.0.1
Please could you update to the latest version of the plugin and see if it works now?
No It is not working. I am leaving this plugin for now
As you see in this screenshot. With this plugin only registration form shows the recaptcha not the login form.
@ksaltik Please don’t offer to send or post logon credentials on these forums: https://wordpress.org/support/guidelines#the-bad-stuff It is not OK to offer, enter, or send site credentials on these forums. Thanks for your cooperation.
- This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Steven Stern (sterndata).
@elliotvs I’ve deleted your offer to login to your user’s site. I’m am 100% sure you mean well but please never ask for credentials on these forums.
Now for the why: The internet is a wonderful place full of very nice people and a few very bad ones. I’m sure everyone here is very nice however, by giving some ones keys to your house you are trusting they wont steal anything. Likewise the person who takes the keys is now responsible for the house FOREVER.
If something was to go wrong, then you the author may well legally become liable for damages, which they would not normally have been as their software is provided without warranty.
Please be aware that repeatedly asking for credentials will result in us escalating this to the plugins team.
It’s never necessary to do that. Here’s why.
There are many ways to get information you need and accessing the user’s site is not one of them. That’s going too far.
- Ask for a link to the https://pastebin.com/ or https://gist.github.com log of the user’s web server error log.
- Ask the user to create and post a link to their
- Ask the user to install the Health Check plugin and get the data that way.
- Walk the user through enabling WP_DEBUG and how to log that output to a file and how to share that file.
- Walk the user through basic troubleshooting steps such and disabling all other plugins, clear their cache and cookies and try again.
- Ask the user for the step-by-step on how they can reproduce the problem.
You get the idea.
Volunteer support is not easy. But these forums need to a safe place for all users, experienced or new. Accessing their system that way is a short cut that will get you into real trouble in these forums.
Hi @sterndata – Yeah I understand. I was only asking for a link to their login/registration page (where the issue is). I did not ask for them to send any actual credentials on these forums.
Hi @sterndata ,
Elliot don’t ask me any login info. To solve a problem I ask him to give me an email adress. I will share with him a testing srever for just him to look and test the plugin.
Thanks. It was unclear to me whether Elliot was asking for a link or a login. It’s OK to ask for a link and to provide one. 🙂
Hi @elliotvs I send you the details of my page through your website conact form.
I just want to remind you.
Hi, Again I solve the issue it is about the turnstile site key related.
Thank you for this plugin.
- The topic ‘Hi the captcha not showing’ is closed to new replies.