Hi. Thanks for looking at my post. I’m a newbie so please be gentle! I downloaded a theme and started playing with the CSS to get it to look more like my website, and am having problems with some of the layout.
Here’s a few issues that I’m dealing with:
1) The site doesn’t center properly in the browser.
2) The main navigation bar (the big white bar) is too thick, and I can’t change the color of the text to black so it shows up.
3) I can’t get rid of the “subcitizen” in the logo (picture) area in the header
4) If you go here: http://www.subcitizen.com/blog/?p=1 , I can’t seem to get a little background space on the bottom of the page.
Thank you so much for your help, in advance! I truly appreciate it!
Here are the links:
To the CSS page:
To the blog:
- The topic ‘Hi Everyone! Have a problem with basic CSS.’ is closed to new replies.