arg. I have a little category sidebar setup on one of my pages. When I click on one of them, it’s showing posts from the wrong category. It’s actually showing posts from it’s parent’s category. Please check it out…
click on features, then ‘timelines’ on the side. it comes up and correctly names the feature category at the top of the page (via
<?php echo single_cat_title(); ?>in archives.php) but the content is not from the parent category. It even shows, what I assume to be the correct directory in the address bar:
the setup of categories is like so:
* Finance Features (child of features)
* Features from Elsewhere (child of features)
* Timelines (child of features)
* Archive of Features (child of features)
I dont geddit. Does the loop in my archives.php need to declare the category somehow? If not, I’m curious how in the hell wp is so smartin smart to know which to display?
Additionally, this site is for someone else so if you are a Man U fan, please dont hold it against me. 😉
- The topic ‘Hey! That’s not the category I clicked on!’ is closed to new replies.