Here's How To Change The Title
This Twitter widget works unlike many out there at the moment, but not being able to set a title is sad. Here’s how remove the default text and add in a title that matches your theme.
- Go to the Plugins section and select Editor.
- From the drop down in the top-right, choose “Mini twitter feed” and press select.
- You should now be editing the mini-twitter-feed/mini-twitter-feed.php file. Look for this spot:
<div class="tweets_header">Mini <a href="http://minitwitter.webdevdesigner.com">Tweets</a></div>
and delete it.
- Next find this spot:
<?php echo '<div class="tweets">
and paste this right above it
<?php echo $before_title. 'Your Text' . $after_title; ?>
- Change the Your Text to the text you’d like to have as a header.
- Save your changes.
That should let you change the title.
- The topic ‘Here's How To Change The Title’ is closed to new replies.