I’m relatively new to WordPress, but nonetheless have been trying to set up a blog for a friend on his site. Here’s my problem: the blog seems to be working fine. But every time I click on the “Login” link, it simply brings me to a blank page.
The site address: http://www.captainactionnow.com/news/
Things that I have tried before coming here:
– Clearing my browser cache
– Clearing my cookies
– Tried reuploading the copy of wp-login.php I have stored locally
– Downloaded a new version of WordPress and uploaded the wp-login.php from THAT up to the server
– Followed these instructions here – twice; once to check my work from before.
– checked to see if there was a wp-content/cache folder I could clear (there wasn’t);
I’m kind of tearing out my hair here. Any suggestions?
- The topic ‘Help: wp-login.php just shows a blank page’ is closed to new replies.