Help with Oxygen Theme & General Questions
I love the Oxygen theme but I haven’t quite figured it out yet.
There are 4 things:
1. I can’t seem to get the header(red samurai box logo) to appear centred
2. I can’t seem to get the post tags to not appear unless your reading the article. I don’t want the tags to appear on the articles preview image. They need to only appear when youve clicked the article and are reading the full post..
3. How do I place images in the sidebars like this website http://microdotspeaks.co.uk/
4. I can not setup a blogroll, or links widget. I have all my links already done and setup on the Links tab in my dashboard, but the widget does not appear in widgets. and the links dont show up on the sidebar anywhere..
What to do, what to do?
Example of how i’d like it to be:
Also, when I click any of my catagories on the left hand side… the posts show up, but the images and post preview images don’t show up at all..
its just a grey box.
please help me with my original questions and this one.
[ Duplicate http://wordpress.org/support/topic/oxygen-several-questions?replies=4 – Closing ]
- The topic ‘Help with Oxygen Theme & General Questions’ is closed to new replies.