Can anybody help me in understanding what is going wrong with the layout of the Social plugin?
For example: http://www.yellowsnow.nl/2013/01/31/wist-u-dat-2013
– The Facebook login button is at the top of the page, not where it should be
– The Twitter login button is missing
– The replies and pingbacks are not counting (all stating 0)
– Spacing between avatar and reply-text; I want a little more room there)
I’m thinking it would have something to do with incompatibility between my theme and the plugin, but if someone can help me get started (with my own stylesheet for the plugin?), that would be greatly appreciated!!
- The topic ‘Help with layout of Social plugin’ is closed to new replies.