Asking for help in order setup ideal Woocommerce clothing store category slugs, I thank you in advance for advice
Trying to strike best balance of SEO, usability and futureproofing (for when i expand the store catalogue) – clothing, art prints & home decor online shop, I’m really struggling with the clothing…
The URL slugs for categories i’ve setup so far (questions below)
home & Decor
other Parent Cat 1
other Parent Cat 2
1. Should all clothing belong to “clothes” parent category, what would be the benefit?
2. Will my URLs become to spammy? For example;
3. I think the above is too long… which of the following would be better?
d/ other, what?
4. Is it a good idea to rename woocommerce default ‘product-category’ to something short like ‘product’ or ‘category’ to save URL space?
5. If i create a ladies t-shirt, should it belong ONLY to “womens-shirts” category or should i belong to all categories up to master parent eg.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘help with ideal clothing store URL category slug SEO and usability’ is closed to new replies.