I just moved from wordpress.com to self hosted WP, and using the same default WP theme Twenty Ten.
I was surprised to see the theme actually looks quite different in the .com and self hosted versions. I would like to match the theme back to the .com version as much as possible.
How can I:
1. Reduce the main column body width so that the right column can have more space?
2. reduce the spacing between the main column and the right column? There seems to be a lot of blank space in between.
3. Change the current font to helvetica? I already edited the style.css font-family but it doesn't look helvetica to me...
4. Remove the black bar at the top of the header
5. Input the blog name/tagline in settings, but not have it show up on the actual blog (because I already have a banner image with blog name)