Help with Category Archive Display
I’m trying to create a new category archive display that shows posts hierarchically (basically only have posts show up in the original category selected, not all the levels above). If I click on a top level category page I want to see:
Top Level Category
– Posts only in top level
– Posts only in Subcat 1 (though if they’re cross posted with another category in the same level of hierarchy, I want them to show up there as well)
– Post in Subcat 1, Subcat 2
Subcat 1 subcat
– Posts only in subcat 1 subcat
– Posts only in subcat
– Posts in subcat 1, subcat 2
(Note: These should also tab in at the appropriate levels to help visually indicate a difference, but I can’t seem to make it do it here)
Does that make sense? I only want to see duplicate posts if a post is categorized into 2 categories, but I want things to display in a hierarchical manner.
- The topic ‘Help with Category Archive Display’ is closed to new replies.