I am not a programmer…merely a blogger that LOVES WordPress. Everything with the upgrade seemed to go beautiful, however, that was the duck above the water…
Under the water…I am scrambling like the webbed feet of a duck because my blog will not publish a post. I can publish a post if I go through WordPress Direct (WPD)…but not my WordPress.org 2.7 admin panel. I edit the post click on Update Post and I get sent to a white screen that does nothing.
1. I have emptied all my temorary internet files, cache, & cookies.
2. I have tried this on another pc at the house.
3. I changed my theme to WordPress default (that didn’t work so I changed it back).
4. I disabled any plugins that I had installed before the issue (WordPress Thread Comment & Seesmic). But, I have not been able to post since the upgrade…unless using WPD.
What am I missing? I am not a programmer and so I do not know what .php files to check as your instructions all “assume” that I know what I’m doing and where.
Thank you for the great looking update and the customizeable dashboard…I can’t wait to make full use of your service. 🙂
- The topic ‘HELP! The dreaded blank white page instead of a published post’ is closed to new replies.