Hi, I am new to WordPress. I just had my small e-commerce site redesigned using the WP platform using woo commerce cart.
I am used to a structured system, and the installment and back-end seems almost too simplistic. The developer is not knowledgeable about many of my questions, and I am almost in tears, as I feel very LOST.
Can someone here who is KNOWLEDGEABLE about WordPress e-commerce help me? I need:
1. a site review.
2. We can’t get a working site map – after 24 hour of trying
3. Site has no security setup yet
4. The front end looks good, but I am not feeling confident about backend
5. I am use to working with my FTP, so far, I have not had to use this. This DOES NOT SEEM CORRECT
PLEASE HELP ME. This has been a frustrating experience, and my WP developer has no answers.
- The topic ‘Review my new wordpress e-commerce site’ is closed to new replies.