I hope y’all don’t mind if I use this one topic to discuss all my issues as I know it can be annoying to find a hundred-odd posts from the same person discussing problems with the same theme. On the bright side, my issues aren’t problems, so that’s a bonus, right?
Just for starters, my site currently has a “down for maintenance” sign on it thanks to the Unavailable plugin, I got sick of working out kinks under the public eye. So I’m viewing this guy’s page to see TMA in action.
Now without further ado onto my modification questions:
- Header Image: Is it possible to make it… bigger? I requested a custom header image for use with the Humidor theme and it would be a total shame to have it go to waste. I was hoping it would be possible to make the header image larger to allow for the notably larger custom image (820 x 151 pixels).
- Navigation: I’d like to ditch the navigation at the top (under the search) and relocate it to the column where “recent posts” are.
- Categories List: Secondary to that, I’d like to move the Categories list (not visible on Vinny’s site) and place it under the page list.
- Recent Posts: I’d like to take recent posts out of that column entirely and position them under “asides”.
Those are the modification issues I’m dealing with currently. I am pretty good at following instructions if they’re explained clearly, so I don’t need it done for me. Just a little bit of help. Thanks!
- The topic ‘Help Modifying Morning After Theme’ is closed to new replies.