I’m looking for an altruistic person that will update the wordpress version of my blog http://www.inthetext.com so that it reflects the latest word press edition (excluding any beta versions). It is probably very simple for you, but very hard for me because of the following:
1. I started my blog 5 years ago, and learned all I know about wordpress at that time (and I’ve forgotten it).
2. I suffer from repetitive stress injuries to my hand and arms (aka carpal tunnel, nerve subluxation, neurological damage, excruciating pain) which makes my keyboarding time limited.
3. I have a complete non-profit blog about higher education, which provides lots of ideas on cutting costs of a college education.
I could enumerate a lot more, but you probably have better things to do than read them. I did sign up with jumpple today, so that might be helpful. If you need any more info to give you.
4. From a cursory glance at the instructions, this process wouldn’t seem to take more than 10 minutes for an experienced wordpress user.
P.S. If you can provide a step-by-step instruction or direct me to one so that I can just follow the steps, that would be OK too.
P.P.S. This could lead to a paying tech gig down the line since I am getting a lot of attention in the higher ed. community.
P.P.P.S. I hope this is legal, but I can offer a free collectible book as payment as I am a rare book collector.
- The topic ‘Help me overcome the Digital Divide! Update my wordpress version’ is closed to new replies.