[Resolved] Help! Difficult Customer with Member Section Wish List…
I am setting up a site for a small community group and they would like the blog to be for registered – and approved – members only. I’ve been searching these boards for the last little while and I can’t seem to find the right combination of plug-ins that would allow the following…
1) A prosepective member fills out a registration form online (including address, phone number etc.)
2) When submitted, one copy is emailed to the administrator for evaluation and another is sent to the possible member advisng that his application is being reviewed and to send his cheque with one year member fees along with a copy of the email.
3) Once the payment is received, the member will be notified via email that his/her account is active.
4) The admin would need to be able to set an expiry date on the account – most likely for one year.
I know it’s a ton to ask for – but any combination of these elements would be a step in the right direction. To have something coded would be way out their ballpark budget-wise. If there isn’t a plug-n does anyone know of a good program that may work?
Thanks in advance!
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Help! Difficult Customer with Member Section Wish List…’ is closed to new replies.