Help Choosing a Theme
I’m pretty new to wordpress but have played around and now i’m about to really dive in but the first thing i think i need is a theme and i thought it might be worth posting to see if you guys can help. 🙂
This is a rough idea of what i would like out of it, looks don’t bother me cause i think i can change them myself, but it would be a bonus if it’s kinda sleek.
Here are somethings i would like to have on the site
1) Multiple authors with their own page for more info about them
2) Login to comment using facebook (i don’t know if this is possible)
3) Featured articles sort of thing on the home page
4) Navigation, ideally, horizontal, two rows, top row main category, 2nd row sub-cats of that top row
5) Ability to add advertising one day (not important)
6) Ability to have an article/post in multiple main categories
Haha, after all of that i just checked the sports, and really something a bit like http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/ would be great. lol.
I know this is probably a long shot by any help suggestions before i undertake this task would be great, i would love to start this the right way.
- The topic ‘Help Choosing a Theme’ is closed to new replies.