I have left replies to the person on your website, but he hasn't removed the article yet. If the article isn't removed, I will be forced to report this site:
I am writing to you to avail myself of my rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This letter is a Notice of Infringement as authorized in §512 of the U.S. Copyright Law.
1. The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on:
2. The URLs where my copyrighted material is located include:
3. My contact information is as follows:
[ email redacted, do not post that here ]
4. I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.