Sorry for the double post. I’m creating a new thread here because I realized (after the fact) that the other thread I posted in was marked resolved.
The JSON/Timeline plugin/controller is great, but I am running into a few problems:
1) My post headlines are not showing
2) My post publish dates are not showing
3) My post contents are not appearing on the timeline (unless I manually add some text in the Excerpt window)
4) How do I make the timeline start at the end (or current event)? start_at_end=”true” seems to have no effect
Only the featured images for each post are shown. Also, is it possible to have the headlines link to the actual post itself? I’m in a little bit of a time rush, it would be cool and much appreciated if someone could assist me with this quickly. 🙂
- The topic ‘Headlines, Publish Dates, and Post Content not Showing’ is closed to new replies.