I am using Shoppica theme (which I currently have on another site with the previous version of WP & have no problems) I wanted to do my US version of my site but I have been having issues with the products and their behavior in the back end.
1) I am lucky if I can add the featured image. Basically when I click the link to add a featured image the box shows up but then 80% of the time it is blank. I have been trying to switch between upload and image files to get it to work- but it is seriously annoying.
2) If I am lucky enough to be successful in adding a featured image the product page then may just load as a white page once I click update. And the only way I can edit the page after that is by viewing the page on the front end and clicking edit.
3) I know that previously if I wanted multiple images in the ‘gallery’ that I could upload images and set the featured one and it would display them – but I can’t do this as the image uploader shows a http error when I try to do it via the product page.
– it doesn’t give me a code or anything.
4) I did try to import my other site that I had exported via WP to help speed things up with setting up this site- but it seems to have picked what it will and won’t upload. (I am not sure if this is part of my problem…?)
- The topic ‘Having multiple issues and not sure why :(’ is closed to new replies.