To be able to publish articles from the blog to Facebook, you can use the facilities provided by the Facebook Notes
How to use :
- Login to Facebook
- On Accounts option, click the application settings
- Select Notes
- In the Dialog Box of Notes Settings, click the Import a Blog
- Will appear like this choice:
Import an External Blog
You can import posts from one external blog so that they appear along with your notes. Facebook will automatically update your notes whenever you write in your blog. Imported blog posts cannot be edited.
Please only import your own blog. If you import too many blog posts in a day, you could be blocked from writing or importing new notes, and this could result in your account being disabled.
You are not importing from an external blog to your notes.
Enter a URL below to import to your notes.
Web URL: Enter a website or RSS / Atom feed address
- Enter your URL in the Web URL option. It would be better if you enter your feed address.
- Don't forget to check the:
By entering a URL, you represent that you have the right to permit us to reproduce this content on the Facebook site and that the content is not obscene or illegal.
- Then click START Importing
- Then you'll be taken to the Import Preview
* This is a preview of your imported blog.
* You can continue to import this blog or cancel.
- Click Confirm Import if you're ready to begin the process of import Blog
- Wait a while and that's it.
Hope can help you