I’m not sure if Bricks Theme is the issue here?
I wasn’t getting webp swaps on lots of images regardless of the
Disable theme srcs
setting. I also had issues with lazy loading – I couldn’t seem to exclude anything by using classes or by adding ‘eager’ loading to some images. The worst thing was that restore didn’t work. : ( I tried 3 times, it hung for up to 20 mins or more. In the end I managed to restore images individually. Well, I’m actually trying to complete this now but the first few have worked. Tapping this out in the meantime. Fingers crossed! I would love this plugin to work as the ideas are great. Like I mentioned, maybe it doesn’t work with Bricks but I disabled any settings that could clash.
- The topic ‘Hasn’t worked for me with Bricks’ is closed to new replies.