hashtags appearing and duplicate urls issues
I’m having an issue with the logo on my page not linking correctly and and duplicate urls appearing in the address bar.
1) If you land on the page with a custom homepage> http://www.mydomain.com
2) then click a product category in the side bar that takes you to the product grid the url reads > http://www.mydomain.com/#/product-page/category/
3) then you click on a specific product and load the product page > http://www.mydomain.com/#/product-page/category/product-name/
4) but then when you click back on the home button or link it goes to > http://www.mydomain.com/#/product-page/category/product-name/#/
If you go back to home after step 2, the url will read > http://www.mydomain.com/#/ (and it will not load up my custom homepage.
Can anyone tell me what is going on with this? Why is the hashtag appearing and why are my urls doubling up?
Thanks in advance!
- The topic ‘hashtags appearing and duplicate urls issues’ is closed to new replies.