This is a geat plugin. Template #2 is exactly the layout I was looking for. Because the thumbs are below, you can utilize the full width of the column to display your main image. It integrates with the WP Media Gallery, so no need to re-upload all your media.
If these things were fixed, I would give it a 5/5:
1. Creating/editing galleries is cumbersome.
2. There could be a visual interface for adding galleries to pages, instead of having to manually enter gallery and template IDs.
3. Disproportional images are stretched.
4. When you add images. you are forced to enter a title and description which are overlaid on top.
5. Rendering is a bit slow.
- The topic ‘Has potential’ is closed to new replies.