I’m thinking Collabpress could be a good front end for an integration with Trello (quite an effective tool!).
For example embedding a Trello iFrame (the ‘format’ automatically adjusts to the page width such as on ipad portrait view it comes out real cool) together with a zapier type of app integrator. This would require:
- Automatic Trello login via the WP login
- Automatic Trello viewing permissions for WP group members
- Board generated automatically via add project.
- Board embedded automatically via iFrame under project description.
- Tasks automatically generating an entry in the calendar when due date is specified…
And that would be it, Trello up and running ‘within’ CBox?
Has someone tried this form of integration? Would it be feasible?
- The topic ‘Has anyone tried integration with Trello…’ is closed to new replies.