had potential but basic errors
This was the second plug-in for wordpress I’ve trioed for e-commerce. At first it looked promising as it worked with my theme.
However, 1) there is no way for a customer to edit the shopping cart once they reach the checkout page, without having to use back buttons on the browser.
2) If you delete the contents of the cart there is a very obvious link that appears on the page that may appear to be part of your sirte but actually takes you to the ecommerce ready site…not want I want for my customers!
3) I couldn’t see any way of amending the colour of the orange divider on the product page surrounding the description or above the cart buttons if you just put those on.
4) On the product page the product name appears 3 times, with 2 photos of the product. I couldn’t see how to amend this- it was all or nothing.
5) The PHP is not secure- OK- not taking credit card details through it but it bothers me that its not automatically secured for customers details- anyone could hack email addresses & pretend to be my business & email customers asking for bank details etc,
Sadly another day wasted- I’m going for a ready made store, not a plug-in and put that in a different directory from my root…..
- The topic ‘had potential but basic errors’ is closed to new replies.