Hi there, really hope someone can help.
At present my blog has hidden porn/spam links at the bottom of every page.
The malicious code starts:
</html><div style=”display: none;”><a href=” (then all the links start here)
Ive spent the whole weekend trying to sort this out but cant find the code/links anywhere.
Ive done the following:
– Upgraded to 2.6.5
– Deleted all old wp files except config & content before upgrading.
– Matched config against new download – is fine.
– Deleted the wp-content files on remote server – Then browsed to my site and had a blank page but links were still there!
– Looked in Database for additional users – no new ones.
– Looked in plugins record and nothing out of ordinary (I think).
– Deleted all plugins & links still there.
– Other thing is my .htaccess had changed a couple of days before, I changed it back and changed all ftp passwords.
Arrrgh! Any ideas? Would be V greatfull! Thanks