1. That's the easy answer for Hostpapa
2. They clearly had issues that night which resulted in many many websites getting hacked all at once - across multiple accounts. My chats with their support team confirmed this to some degree. But it still could be an outdated script ... this ones a mystery since Hostpapa won't release log files or tell anyone what exactly happened.
3. So you should push back a bit - let them know you were not the only one that night and it's crazy they don't have a backup for you.
4. Before you delete everything make a backup of your current files and database from Cpanel / PHMySQL and FTP. Because the hack only modified a few files most of your data is intact and could be saved.
5. The Hack Repair Guy who posted earlier in the thread could prob get you back up and running without a full account reset or getting HostPapa involved.
6. This response from HostPapa is probably a good reason to look elsewhere for hosting at some point. I know I will be.