I was hacked 6 times in one week last time with WordPress. I was then told to ditch wordpress and try another CMS which I did but just couldnt find one that had the functions that WordPress did and worked so well.
So im back on WordPress, the 6th clean install. What can I do to protect myself?
What I’ve done so far
1) Clean install, downloaded from WordPress.org
2) Clean database (did not call it WordPress)
3) Did not install the wordpress table as “wp”
4) Disabled comments
5) Generated a Secret Key in my wp-config file
- The topic ‘Hacked 6 times. Now, Fresh install, what should I do next?’ is closed to new replies.