We want to move to WooCommerce from our current CMS but there appears to be a few things that are not available. These are –
- Each product even with variables to have a GTIN/ISBN number. This one doesn’t allow variables – https://wordpress.org/plugins/product-gtin-ean-upc-isbn-for-woocommerce/
- An advance inventory program that allows us to search via GTIN and easily add stock via GTIN. for example scan a product then add the new stock level to be added or deleted. – this one doesn’t appear to even have options for GTIN search – https://www.stockmanagementlabs.com/
- We also need a POS plugin most do mention GTIN’s/barcodes but are they all compatible with inventory plugins and do they cover variables?
- We will also require an ebay link so that items can be easily linked to ebay and stock removed when sold. eBay requires a GTIN number to sell on their site so does that create an area in the product to add a GTIN and will it work with any inventory plugin ?
It just seems to me that although Woocommerce has some great features, which is why we want to move to them, from our current setup – Virtuemart – it dosent really cater for most shops that deal with GTIN’s ?
I would really appreciate some ideas on this please as after spending nearly a day searching and installing plugins on our test site , none of them appear to do what we require.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘GTIN & Inventory’ is closed to new replies.