MY SITE: http://janprobst.com/
PROBLEM: Having difficulty installing child theme for Graphene theme.
THE STEPS I’VE TAKEN:
1. created a new directory called “GrapheneChild” in “wp-content/themes”
2. To my root directory, I uploaded a file named “style.css.rtf” which contains the following code:
Theme Name: Graphene Child
Description: Child theme for the Graphene theme
Author: Jan Probst
3. Renamed this file: style.css
4. In my dashboard, went to Appearance/Themes to activate the child theme. The child theme is not there, and at the bottom of the page under “Broken Themes” is the following message:
“The following themes are installed but incomplete. Themes must have a stylesheet and a template.
Graphene Child\ The parent theme is missing. Please install the “graphene\” parent theme.”
I have read numerous forum posts on this topic and just cannot figure out where I went wrong.
- The topic ‘Grpahene Child Theme’ is closed to new replies.