Support » Theme: Gridiculous » Gridiculous header text and social media icons
4 years, 2 months ago
Love this theme! But there a few things I can’t figure out:
1. Can I replace Header Text with my logo and keep Header Image?
2. How can I add social media links at the top right?
3. How do I get rid of “Meta”, “Archives” and “Not Found” from all of my pages?
4 years, 1 month ago
1. Adding a logo is a feature that is only available in Gridiculous Pro.
2. You can add social media button to the header with a widget. Just add it to the Header Area on the Widgets admin page.
3. You can remove the default widgets by adding your own on the Widgets admin page.
3 years, 3 months ago
I recently converted to Gridiculous. Love the template.
Question: When I add social networking buttons or a search field the header (under the Widgets menu), a huge block of blank space is added above my header image. Is there a way to prevent that?