Green Park 2 Help Request
A few things I’m struggling with
– how do I edit the footer
– Meta shows up on sidebar even after I’ve deactivated
– About shows up on sidebar and I can’t find where to edit the text or deactivate it – it doesn’t show up under Widgets
– I don’t want to use categories for posts but Uncategorized always shows up. How can I remove or deactivate
Thanks in advance
- how do I edit the footer..? Find footer.php in your current selected theme in wp-content/themes/yourselectedtheme
- Meta shows up on sidebar…? Find sidebar.php in your current selected theme in wp-content/themes/yourselectedtheme for more info http://codex.wordpress.org/Customizing_Your_Sidebar
- About shows up on sidebar…? Same as above
- I don’t want to use categories…? Uncategorized category is default category.. if you add a new post & don’t select any category… post automatically assign under Uncategorized category. if you dont want to display Uncategorized category please remove <?php the_category(‘, ‘); ?> from your index.php, archive.php, search.php and single.php OR you can Rename Uncategorized to another name.
Tarsem – thanks. Green Park 2 settings says for About ‘you can edit text in the admin section of WP’. Where do you suggest I look in the admin section to simply edit the text?
In footer.php here’s what shows up
</div> <!– #main –>
<?php wp_footer(); ?>
<?php // Sully Denons « Organical Code » – No animals were harmed during the testing of this theme. ?>
<?php echo get_option(‘google_analytics’); ?>
Oddly this is what shows up in the footer on my site. Thoughts?
© 2012 Savings Tips · Proudly powered by WordPress & Green Park 2 by Cordobo.
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional | Valid CSS 3
- The topic ‘Green Park 2 Help Request’ is closed to new replies.