I really like this plugin. I like that it takes just a couple of extra clicks to add the date & time. I like the widget calendar and the box around today’s date. I like that I can change the schema for both the container and the item.
Here’s what I don’t like (what’s wrong):
- The time is completely off. It uses UTC time. I was able to fix this for the calendar display by adjusting for my time zone, only to find that the time is off if I add the event to my calendar.
- The box around today’s date doesn’t work if the date has only one digit (1st thru 9th).
- The dashicons in the pagination show up for every post, whether it’s an event or not.
- I posted in the support section and got basically no help at all…after several days.
- When the event post is displayed in a list of posts, they all show the same date/time/location, even though they are different. This means that if someone clicks on the category, all the data is incorrect. This is a big issue!
Just too much wrong with this plugin to give it any more stars than 2! And that’s too bad as I liked the simplicity of this plugin more than the others.
- The topic ‘GREAT Potential, too much wrong!’ is closed to new replies.